Energy Savings Agreement (ESA)
- An ESA is a precision tune-up procedure. This is scheduled every six months for heating and air conditioning systems, or yearly for heating only systems.
- In the spring, the precision tune-up is performed on the outdoor air conditioning unit, furnace blower compartment, and evaporator coil.
- In the fall, the precision tune-up is performed on the entire furnace system.
- This procedure should begin six months after a new furnace or air conditioner is installed and proper maintenance should continue on a regular basis thereafter.
- For existing systems, this procedure may begin at any time and should continue every six months or yearly, depending on the plan purchased.
The Tune-up Procedure Includes:
- Monitoring starting capabilities
- Clean or replace air filter with 1” standard replacement filter if applicable
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drain
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to outside unit
- Lower Utility Bills
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer Repairs
- Improved Capacity
- 15% Discount On Repairs
- Agreement Is Transferable
- Phone Answers 24 Hours
- Never An Overtime Charge